A Year of our Lives through the Lense...

A Year of our Lives through the Lense...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

19,20,21


I just love this picture of Jackson! He loves to fly on my feet so I actually was able to take a picture while he was up in the air! Not great technically but he likes to fall off and drool on me (hence the drool in the pic). So, between trying to keep him from falling off and drool on the lens it worked for me!




We have had some amazing snow storms this week. Starting on Monday night into today. These icicles were long enough for Rylie to knock off from our back door. This is the only picture I was able to get actually since she knocked them off as I was trying to meter my lighting.


Speaking of storms... Today was the day our town has been preparing for. We were hit with two storms that dumped about ten inches on us and the storm today through Saturday is supposed to bring 2-3 feet. So this picture is taken at 3:00 pm and the third storm this week started about noon.


This picture was taken at 9:00pm. We think we have gotten about nine inches from the 3:00 picture to the 9:00 picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment