A Year of our Lives through the Lense...

A Year of our Lives through the Lense...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Day Late Posted...

I was so mad at myself yesterday! The kids and I went on our two hour road trip to get to the nearest town for good shopping. I was so excited to take ictures of them jumping in the bouncy houses where I take them if they are good.

Well, we are driving and the scenery is absolutely gorgeous! Its 8:30 am and the sun is shining through snow/frost covered tree, and the sky is Colorado blue not a cloud in the sky. So I pull over to make our drive that much longer I am going to take pictures of the beauty. I turn on the camera and what do I get.... NO CARD! You have got to be kidding me, I forgot to put my memory card in. So I settle with taking a picture of something I can get close to (since all I have is my camera phone) that shows the frost, weeds! GRRRR.... oh well here is my picture for the day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment