A Year of our Lives through the Lense...

A Year of our Lives through the Lense...

Monday, January 18, 2010

Photo 16, 17 and 18

Lets start with photo 16:






This is my fridge one of the MANY reasons I hate it! There is no room to have groceries and leftovers. The door holders are duct taped together and things are constantly falling out. We eat left over every three nights or so and this is what my fridge looks like on a full week of cooking! GRRR...

Photo 17:


There are a couple for today first is Miss Rylie. She is the diva in the house! She is wearing hills, skirt, tights, and putting on her winter gear to go play in the snow.






Jackson and daddy were playing with the truck and Rob was showing jack how to fill and dump the truck load. Here Jackson is watching intently!






Bath Time!









Today Day 18:




It's 5:00 and both kids have cuddled in to watch a movie. I have never seen them do this this early in the evening so I thought I better catch it! Who knows how long it will last!








1 comment: