A Year of our Lives through the Lense...

A Year of our Lives through the Lense...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 1st and 2nd!

Happy 2010! Wow where is time going? I am so excited to blog this year so at the end of the year I can answer that question.

We started off this year in my hubby's home town. Midnight struck and this was the first picture of the year! We played cards with my sister in law and her hubby and family. Thinking we wouldn't stay up till midnight, we sure surpassed that time! What a great way to bring in the new year!

This picture is a tribute to my hubby! I spent all weekend trying to get some good pictures of elk. I even went out in 12 degree weather standing on hay stacks waiting for the elk to come in. I'm sure since we were out there they didn't come that night, so no pictures. We went out on 4 wheelers, no pictures... today right before leaving town we see a herd. (well, father in law tells us there is a herd by the trees.) We drive over there and scare them off once again... we gun it and catch them while they are crossing the road.

Oh and Miss Rylie, 4, in the back seat says "hurry daddy grab your gun. Shoot them before they run away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment